Information Technology and Information Security
All companies these days have at least one internal or external employee hired to oversee IT. Did you know that information technology and information security are two completely different worlds that must work together?
The tasks and skill sets aren’t the same, which is why we provide training aimed at educating people in your technology departments on information security basics.
During training, we’ll cover different topics and situations that are relevant to companies. We’ll also share the fundamentals of cyber security best practices with your employees.
Examples of covered topics:
- Simplified risk management;
- Introduction to compliance;
- What to do in case of audits;
- The importance of classifying your data;
- Access controls;
- Application security;
- Security incident! What now?;
- Network security;
- Available security tools tailored to your needs.